This is good journalism. Thanks ITV. How is it possible that millions of people get this poison into their mouth? Poison? Yes. Amalgam fillings are about 50% mercury, which is one of the most poisonous things in the world. You can’t put mercury into the environment, but you can put it in your mouth? What a world. In some countries it is perfectly legal, while in other countries (Sweden, …) amalgam fillings are completely banned. Not everyone gets problems immediately after placement of silver fillings, but how many proof do we need, to know that mercury comes out of the fillings, sooner or later damaging our health? Watch this documentary and make your own conclusions.
Posts published in “Natural dentistry”
For many years the discussion is going about the dangers of amalgam (so called “silver”) tooth fillings. About 50% of these fillings consist of mercury, one of the most poisonous things in the world. Some people keep on saying that the mercury is “encapsulated” and does not enter the body. If one really investigates, the contrary appears true. Lots and lots of proof came up that mercury from amalgam fillings slowly enters the blood stream via chewing, evaporation, teeth roots.