Disclaimer
Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a health professional before implementing any of the theories or products mentioned here. All content is given solely for information purposes, to enhance free search and discussions about health knowledge to humanity.

AmalgamLOGOAnimA must see documentary from ITV about proof of poisoning amalgam dental fillings.

This is good journalism. Thanks ITV. How is it possible that millions of people get this poison into their mouth? Poison? Yes. Amalgam fillings are about 50% mercury, which is one of the most poisonous things in the world. You can’t put mercury into the environment, but you can put it in your mouth? What a world. In some countries it is perfectly legal, while in other countries (Sweden, …) amalgam fillings are completely banned. Not everyone gets problems immediately after placement of silver fillings, but how many proof do we need, to know that mercury comes out of the fillings, sooner or later damaging our health? Watch this documentary and make your own conclusions.

Once you are convinced that you have to get rid of your amalgam fillings, find the right dentist, who knows about this issue and who is motivated to use the best protocol for removal, without poisoning you even more. You’ll also need a detox program.

Comments on this issue are welcome. What are your stories about amalgam fillings?

Share

2 Responses to “Are your dental fillings making you ill?”

  • Hi Mayscela,
    You are right saying that different forms of mercury exist.
    But, the point is though that the vapor coming out of the amalgam fillings (Hg) is poisonous. Then there is ionic mercury that turns into mercury (HgCl2) chloride in the stomach. Very poisonous. And we have methyl mercury (Ch3Hg+) which is formed out of Hg by anaerobic bacteria. Extremely poisonous for a lot of functions and organs in the body. That’s three times poison. More than enough to avoid this deadly plague I would say.
    Thanks for your reply and I wish you a mercury-free life. Free from any kind of mercury.
    🙂

  • When you are talking about mrerucy, you need to be very specific. Are you talking about inorganic mrerucy? Which oxidation state? Organic mrerucy? Saying that mrerucy is toxic is like saying that we’re going to cure cancer. There’s no such thing as cancer. There are cancer*s*, they are all different. Different forms of mrerucy have varying levels of blood brain barrier permeability. Some are neurotoxins, others are not at normal exposure levels (from fillings or other sources).

Leave a Reply

Think
It is a good idea to think about our health "before" we are dying from a disease that was avoidable by living the natural way, without chemical drugs that might bring our body down. Nevertheless, it's never too late to change life and study the laws of nature. Insight creates the right way to manage our health.
Writers needed
We are looking for people with strong interest in natural health care, who want to collaborate on this site. Not copying from others, but writing important news about independent health. We have interesting benefits for you. Please contact Pieter @ the domain name of this site by e-mail. Thanks!